9th Annual Open House
Visitors can go from one community to the next to take a look around, gather information, ask questions and have fun. We believe that the Lancaster County region is a great place to retire because it has a low cost of living, beautiful scenery, great arts and entertainment, a host of community services, high quality healthcare and so much more!
To make the most of this day, here are a few tips:
- Wear walking shoes! You may be walking quite a bit to visit different models and features on display.
- Bring your family and friends. The open house is a wonderful way to engage those closest to you in this important decision. It’s nice to get their feedback and support.
- Plan which communities you want to visit. Look at the map to plan your route. Plan to spend 1-2 hours at each site.
- Come with questions! Your hosts will do their best to answer your questions. If you still want to find out more, you can make a follow-up appointment or phone call.
- Come hungry! Most of the communities offer a nice sampling of food and beverages to keep you energized throughout the day.